Monday, December 9, 2013
Project 8: Interview
What I did good?
I think that the questions I asked were good because they might be useful to underclassmen when they hear it from somebody who has almost compelted high school. I also believe that honesty came through and the cast is not just pretending to be good students?
What I could improve?
I believe I can imporve the setting next time becuase when we were at Vitales there was a lot of backgroung noise so next time I would choose a new venue.
PROJECT #7: TV SERIES / FILM SHORT
What did we do good?
I believe that this show is very entertaining to watch and the actors were very good at acting their parts. I also think that we chose a good venue and scene choice
What we can improve?
Next time I would use some music in the background and do more interviews to show how the characters really feel.
Monday, December 2, 2013
Project 6: Music Video
What did I do good?
The scene was nice, and I think we interpreted the song pretty well
What can I do better?
The singing could be better
The scene was nice, and I think we interpreted the song pretty well
What can I do better?
The singing could be better
No comments:
Post a Comment